- Attorney Andrew Gould managed to have Food Fight Charges Tossed in Stamford Superior Court.
- July 18, 2014 – “Victim of alleged police brutality to file $10 million suit against Norwalk, four officers”
- Stolen sign returned to school after 43 years
- Landlord Sentenced for Bribery
Recent Noteworthy Personal Injury Settlements
- $775,000 recovered for a man beaten by officers of a local police department
- $160,000 recovered for a man who sustained injuries when police raided his home.
- $675,000 recovered for a pedestrian struck by an intoxicated driver.
- $75,000 recovered at trial for a man bitten by a dog on his wrist.
- $105,000 verdict for three men stopped and searched by local police
- $105,000 recovered for a student chased and beaten by local police
Favorable Criminal Defense Verdicts
- Civil Sexual Battery Charge Verdict in Favor of Defendant (our client) Stamford Superior Court December 2009
- DUI, Breathalyzer Test Result of .19. Deadlocked Jury Stamford Superior Court March, 2009
- Sexual Assault, Unlawful Restraint Acquittal Stamford Superior Court November, 2006
- Risk of Injury, Attempted Assault Acquittal Stamford Superior Court October, 2006
- Sexual Misconduct, Unlawful Restraint Acquittal Stamford Superior Court August, 2006
- Sexual Assault Second Degree Acquittal Bridgeport Superior Court July 2005
- Murder In The Second Degree Acquittal White Plains County Court March, 2004
- Burglary 2nd Degree, Larceny, Failure to Appear 2nd Degree Acquitted, Larceny, Failure to Appear Convicted, Burglary 3rd Degree Danbury Superior Court November 2003
- Negligent Homicide w/ Motor Vehicle Acquittal Norwalk Superior Court September 2003